Self Employed / Personal Tax Return

Self-employed/ Personal Tax return - people carry out business activity on their own. Self-employment includes contracting, working as a sole trader, and small business owners, such as being an entrepreneur and selling products and services online.

Personal Tax return

  • Preparing personal tax returns
  • If you are a self- employed (eg, as an independent contractor or other small business owner, you will need to pay tax and probably file a tax return with Inland Revenue at the end of each tax year (31st March).